(Psychological / emotional perspective)
Conventionally the wand is an instrument of supernatural forces, and it is often this image that is the most important. We are aware of some force external to ourselves, which needs harnessing. From an emotional perspective, learning to use and direct the innate power we have gives us the ability to change our circumstances.
Click to Continue Related Dream Interpretation ▼
- Dream Wand (Gives gender - specific) As an instrument of power, the wand can rather obviously suggest the penis. However, as more people become intrigued by magic it will revert to its older meaning of a magically charged tool.In a woman’s dream it is possibly used from a more emotional perspective, whereas…
- Dream Wand (Material aspects)When we dream of using a wand we are aware of our influence over others. Conversely, if someone else uses a wand we are aware of the power of suggestion, either for negative or for positive within the situation.
- Dream Sceptre (Psychological / emotional perspective)The sceptre can represent the magic wand and in dreams can indicate our right and ability to use such magic.If we are holding the sceptre we have the ability to transmit the life force.If someone else is using the sceptre and is bestowing honour or power on…
- Dream Wand If your dream featured a wand of any kind, you will play a more important part in life than you expect.This dream also symbolizes the power of love and reflects your inner power and good heartedness.
- Dream Staff (Psychological / emotional perspective)The staff in dreams symbolizes the journeying and pilgrimage that we must undertake.It also represents magical power in the form of a wand.
- Dream Engineering (Psychological / emotional perspective)Engineering suggests the ability, through techniques and mechanical means, to use forces that are not normally available to us.To dream of engineering in this way highlights our ability to take control of power that is external to us. We are able to manipulate (influence) events in order…
- Dream Wand Obviously a wand works in andem with magic, so to dream of a wand can symbolize ‘magical’ powers that may influence us or that we are capable of using.It is only when we fully understand these powers that we can use them effectively.
- Dream Force (Psychological / emotional perspective)Often in dreams we become aware of energies and forces that seem to be beyond our control.These may often be potentials that we can understand and manage with greater understanding.
- Dream Whip (Psychological / emotional perspective)Because the whip or lash is an instrument of punishment we need to be aware that in trying to force things to happen in waking life, we may also be creating problems for ourselves.
- Dream Anchor (Psychological / emotional perspective)Psychologically we need encouragement to develop the ability to ‘hold fast’ during a period of instability.If we can ride out the storm we shall survive. When an anchor is being dragged during a dream, the external forces are too great for us.