(Psychological / emotional perspective)
The wallet, through its development from a money bag, can also suggest the feminine aspects of care, prudence and containment.
It can highlight our attitude to intuition and awareness.
Click to Continue Related Dream Interpretation ▼
- Dream Wallet (Material aspects)In dreams, the wallet is a representation of where we keep our resources safe.These need not simply be financial resources, but can be of any kind. Many dreams can suggest our attitude to money, and to dream of a wallet is one of those dreams.
- Dream Wallet Islamic Interpretation of Dreams (Ibn-i Sirin):(Money bag; Money belt; Money pouch; Purse) A wallet in a dream means getting married or begetting a son.A wallet in a dream also represents money placed in a wallet, or it could represent a key.If one’s wallet falls in a sea or in a…
- Dream Wallet A wallet in a dream represents the dreamer’s sense of identity.If you dream of losing your wallet, you have been acting in a way at odds with your true self.If you find a wallet in a dream, a relationship in your life is helping you explore the real you.
- Dream Wallet A wallet has the same significance as a bag, so spiritually represents our life and all it contains.As something that carries money, symbolically it signifies the value we place upon ourselves.
- Dream Money bag Islamic Interpretation of Dreams (Ibn-i Sirin):(See Wallet)
- Dream Keyhole (Material aspects)When we dream that we are peering through a keyhole, we are conscious of the fact that our ability to see and understand is somehow impaired. Conventionally, the keyhole has been taken to represent the feminine, so that impairment could result from our attitude to the feminine and to…
- Dream Money pouch Islamic Interpretation of Dreams (Ibn-i Sirin):(See Wallet)
- Dream Money belt Islamic Interpretation of Dreams (Ibn-i Sirin):(See Wallet)
- Dream Bowl (Psychological / emotional perspective)Because of its connection with instinctive feeling and intuition, a bowl can represent the ability to see the bigger picture.In ordinary life, scrying (technically, divining the future) uses the focus of intuition through the medium of a bowl of water.In dreams, such a bowl would indicate the…
- Dream Tide (Psychological / emotional perspective)In waking life there are two times in the year when there are very high tides – the spring and the autumn.Thus, in dreams, an exceptionally high tide might signify those times or that our emotions are running at a particularly high level.A moon over a moving…