(Psychological / emotional perspective)
Most actions we take have a result. Often when we are doing something that we do not want to do – or that we do not enjoy – the only pay-off is in the wages we receive.
To dream of wages may signify that this is all we can expect from a situation in everyday life.
In dreams, we tend to think of wages as a short-term payment and salary as long-term reward.
Click to Continue Related Dream Interpretation ▼
- Dream Wages (Material aspects)Wages are normally paid in exchange for work done.In dreams, to be receiving wages signifies that we have done a good job.To be paying somebody wages implies that we feel we have to pay for services rendered.To receive a wage packet suggests that our value is tied up with…
- Dream Wages Spiritually, wages can represent recompense for our actions and the reward we so richly deserve coming our way after all our hard work.Initially, wages were paid for work already done, whereas salary was initially an allowance to buy salt in advance – a basic commodity.
- Dream Wages Wages, if received in dreams, brings unlooked for good to persons engaging in new enterprises.To pay out wages, denotes that you will be confounded by dissatisfaction.To have your wages reduced, warns you of unfriendly interest that is being taken against you.An increase of wages, suggests unusual profit in any undertaking.
- Dream Tempt / Temptation (Psychological / emotional perspective)Intellectually, when presented with options of action we may tend to go for a result that gives short-term rather than long-term satisfaction.The idea of giving in to temptation suggests that it is stronger or more powerful than we are. Often dreams can show us the course of…
- Dream Telescope (Psychological / emotional perspective)Using a telescope in a dream may mean that we should look at things with both a long- and short-term view. Without taking account of a long-term view, we may not be able to succeed in the short term. Conversely, by looking at the long-term view, we…
- Dream Earn / Earnings See wages
- Dream Wages Islamic Interpretation of Dreams (Ibn-i Sirin):(Compensation.See Bribe)
- Dream Bribe Islamic Interpretation of Dreams (Ibn-i Sirin):(Allowance; Compensation; Reward; Skinning; Wages) A bribe in a dream represents burdens, torments and misfortunes.It also indicates one’s jealousy of others and desire to strip them of what they have.(Also see Compensation; Skinning an animal)
- Dream Mechanic To dream of a mechanic, denotes change in your dwelling place and a more active business.Advancement in wages usually follows after seeing mechanics at work on machinery.
- Dream Courtroom If you dream that you are in a courtroom standing up for charges against you, this represents your struggle with issues of fear and guilt.A situation in your waking life is giving you much worry. You may feel that you are being judged in some way. Other dreams about courtrooms…