(Psychological / emotional perspective)
A visa signifies a permission given by an authority, which is not the normal one under which we operate.
Interestingly this image can manifest when we are embarking on a new course of action.
Click to Continue Related Dream Interpretation ▼
- Dream Visa (Material aspects)From a purely mundane perspective, a visa signifies that we have given ourselves permission to undertake a new project or task, have sought permission from a higher authority and are ready to begin.
- Dream Visa As a visa gives permission to be in a certain place, the spiritual interpretation is that we are in the right place at the right time for the correct spiritual reason.
- Dream Qualify / Qualification (Psychological / emotional perspective)To dream that we have qualified – that is, passed an examination – suggests that we have been tested by an external authority and given permission to use our abilities.
- Dream Trial (Psychological / emotional perspective)To dream of a scenario where we are being prosecuted suggests that we feel that authority has us on trial and we must justify ourselves, usually from an emotional perspective, but sometime in our actions or demeanour.Trial by ordeal, such as the supposed witched went through in…
- Dream Passport (Psychological / emotional perspective)Often the passport can appear as a symbol of the permission we need to give ourselves or others to move on to new things or situations.To lose a passport suggests we are not committed to such an action.
- Dream Litter (Psychological / emotional perspective)Just as a newborn litter of puppies has not yet developed individual qualities, so such an image in dreams suggests perhaps unformed or undifferentiated thought.Interestingly, a litter was initially a portable bed; it may be that we need to look at how permanent we feel an aspect…
- Dream Luxury (Psychological / emotional perspective)To be in luxurious surroundings suggests that we have given ourselves permission in some way to have a degree of comfort in our lives.To be uncomfortable in such surroundings suggests a poor self-image.
- Dream Fasting (Psychological / emotional perspective)Dreams while actively fasting can be particularly vivid or lurid.If we have what we consider to be a grievance, self-denial may manifest as the image of fasting (doing without sustenance).This may be the psyche’s way of making this grievance known.
- Dream Devil (Psychological / emotional perspective)In order to deal with the out-of-control side of ourselves, we often need to have an object or image to confront.In dreams, as in fantasies, the devil allows us to do this.If we fear our own wrongdoing, that fear can also manifest as the devil.
- Dream Famine (Psychological / emotional perspective)Famine from an emotional perspective signifies a lack of love or appreciation.In waking life those in authority may seem to withhold approval or approbation.