There is still perceived to be a hierarchical structure in spiritual progression. We can achieve certain things at each level before moving on to the next.
Click to Continue Related Dream Interpretation ▼
- Dream Steps (Psychological / emotional perspective)Steps in dreams almost invariably suggest an effort made to succeed. Going up steps suggests trying to make things better and improve them, whereas going down means going either into the past or the subconscious.
- Dream Zoo (Material aspects)Dreaming of a zoo can alert us to the necessary and appropriate customs and behaviour or the hierarchical structure in an impending situation.
- Dream Climb Ascension, in the sense of climbing to achieve enlightenment, is an often perceived spiritual symbol.
- Dream Badger The badger is both well loved and much maligned.It signifies a hierarchical family structure and, because of its nocturnal habits, the basic wisdom belonging to the underworld.
- Dream Pyramid (Material aspects)A pyramid is a very powerful image. On a physical level, it is a building of wonder. On a mental level, it is a structure of regeneration.It will depend on our level of awareness as to which interpretation is valid.
- Dream Steps (Material aspects)Steps represent changes in awareness within a project, quite literally the steps necessary.Steps also represent communication of a progressive kind.
- Dream Deer / Reindeer The deer and the reindeer herd have a strict hierarchical structure.The deer symbolizes pride and nobility. We recognize our place in the world.
- Dream Meander It was jung who recognized that dreams appear to meander (wander) all over the place, and it is only by perceiving the overall spiritual picture that we can make sense of them.The spiritual spiral is a concept whereby physical manifestation takes place, moving very quickly from the spiritual to the…
- Dream Broom / Brush (Psychological / emotional perspective)The idea of clearing or cleansing is as important on a psychological level as it is on the spiritual. Clearing away outmoded beliefs or habits is an important part of progression.
- Dream Club (People) Organized ritual and dance as an expression of an inner rhythm is an important part of the progression to spiritual awareness n it requires a certain level of maturity to be at ease being part of a group, so to dream of being with a crowd and enjoying the interaction,…