See necklace, beads and spiritual imagery in the introduction
Dream Interpretation Related Dreams
- Dream Beads (Material aspects)When we dream of beads strung together – for instance in a rosary – we are becoming aware of continuity or logical progression.To dream of beads breaking indicates the failure of a favourite project.
- Dream Beads salesman Islamic Interpretation of Dreams (Ibn-i Sirin):(Beads; Chaplet; Necklace; Pearls; Prayer beads; Women) In a dream, he is a man who embellishes women’s apparels or sells them. When a beads salesman is seen in a dream, he represents a man who interferes with or deals in women’s businesses.(Also see Prayer beads)
- Dream Beads Beads made from semi-precious stones are used as spiritual reminders – as in rosaries or votive beads.In many religions prayers are counted by using beads and repeated prayers are notated in order to ensure that the right number are said.In dreams we tend to be more conscious of spiritual discipline.
- Dream Necklace The necklace is an acknowledgement of honour and power. Prayer beads strung together are found in most religions to help with the recitations of devotions and prayers.
- Dream Necklace Islamic Interpretation of Dreams (Ibn-i Sirin):(Decoration; Medal; Pendant) In a dream, woman’s necklace or earrings if they are made of pearls represent a gift from her husband.If they are made of silver in the dream, they mean a physical ailment, and if they are made from beads in the dream,…
- Dream Tao See spiritual imagery in the introduction
- Dream Spiritual Imagery See introduction
- Dream Third Eye See spiritual imagery in the introduction
- Dream Zen See spiritual imagery in the introduction
- Dream Pew See spiritual imagery in the introduction