In dreams, to win a prize is to have succeeded in overcoming our own obstacles. We are also being acknowledged by other people for having made the effort to succeed and achieving what we set out to do.
To be giving away prizes suggests that we are giving public acknowledgement to efforts others have made.
Click to Continue Related Dream Interpretation ▼
- Dream Prize To dream of receiving a prize suggests that you are feeling pretty successful in your life these days. You feel proud of yourself.A dream of giving a prize to someone else, suggests you will come into some money soon.
- Dream Prize (Psychological / emotional perspective)To prize an object (as in a prize possession) is to give it its proper value.This does not necessarily mean being materialistic, but being able to gain from an appreciation of its intrinsic value.This may indicate the need to concentrate on the material world for a time.
- Dream Prize (Gives gender - specific) In a woman’s dream a prize often suggests emotional satisfaction.In a man’s dream it will signify success.
- Dream Prize In spiritual terms, gaining a prize or accolade in a dream means having used our instincts and intuition in harmony and so can use inspiration.
- Dream Contest To dream of entering a contest, suggests that you are relying too much on fate instead of taking responsibility for your own actions/decisions.To dream that you win the lottery, represents your inner desires to live without having to worry about financial and material troubles.To dream that you receive a prize,…
- Dream Prize Fight To see a prize fight in your dreams, denotes your affairs will give you trouble in controlling them.
- Dream Prize Fighter For a young woman to see a prize fighter, foretells she will have pleasure in fast society, and will give her friends much concern about her reputation.
- Dream Certificate (Psychological / emotional perspective)Being given a certificate or diploma suggests our efforts have been acknowledged by others. Giving someone such a document signifies that we have successfully passed on our own knowledge.
- Dream Reference (Material aspects)When we are giving someone else a reference in dreams, we are giving approval to some of our own ideas and beliefs.If giving references is a normal part of our everyday behaviour, to do so in dreams may suggest we need to question some of our own beliefs.To be…
- Dream Necklace (Material aspects)A necklace suggests a special object, and thus translates into special qualities or attributes.There is a richness to be acknowledged.This may be of feeling or of emotion.An old interpretation of a man giving a woman a necklace was that he would soon ask for her hand in marriage.