To see a polar bear in your dream, signifies a reawakening. You are about to start expressing deep emotions that need to be released.
Click to Continue Related Dream Interpretation ▼
- Dream Polar Bear Polar bears in dreams, are prognostic of deceit, as misfortune will approach you in a seeming fair aspect. Your bitterest enemies will wear the garb of friendship. Rivals will try to supersede you.To see the skin of one, denotes that you will successfully overcome any opposition.See Bear.
- Dream Bear The bear symbolizes spiritual strength and power, both latent – for example, when a bear hibernates – and also apparent.In shamanism the bear is a very powerful totem animal – a form of guardian.
- Dream Bear Bear is significant of overwhelming competition in pursuits of every kind.To kill a bear, portends extrication from former entanglements.A young woman who dreams of a bear will have a threatening rival or some misfortune.
- Dream Bear (Material aspects)To have a bear appear alive in a dream indicates aggression, or if it is dead, the handling of one’s deeper negative instincts.To dream of a toy bear – i.E.A teddy bear – shows a childlike need for security.
- Dream Bear (China, interpretation of dreams) You see a bear or a group of bears: you’ll bear a high-achiever child
- Dream Bear Islamic Interpretation of Dreams (Ibn-i Sirin):(Mammal) In a dream, a bear represents someone with a physical infirmity, who is evil, deceitful, perfidious and betraying.A bear in a dream also represents a dull and a heavy looking woman who takes pleasure in partying, uninhibitedness and enjoying all types of entertainment.Seeing a…
- Dream Bear The mother appears in dreams in many forms, the bear being one of them.The image may be of the possessive, devouring mother or of the all-caring mother.If it is recognized in the dream that the bear is masculine, the image may then be of an overbearing person, or possibly the…
- Dream Witness To dream that you bear witness against others, signifies you will have great oppression through slight causes.If others bear witness against you, you will be compelled to refuse favors to friends in order to protect your own interest.If you are a witness for a guilty person, you will be implicated…
- Dream Bear (Gives gender - specific) As a protective force in both men’s and women’s dreams, the bear can represent maternal energy.
- Dream Bear (Psychological / emotional perspective)Psychologically, we have recognized the need to meet the force of our own creativity.As a symbol from a play on words, it can also suggest stamina, whether we are able to bear or put up with certain difficulties.