(Psychological / emotional perspective)
We need to establish some kind of order in our lives.
To dream of packing suggests an internal selection process must be undertaken in order to decide what is important to us.
To dream of unpacking suggests qualities which may have been hidden from view.
Click to Continue Related Dream Interpretation ▼
- Dream Order (Psychological / emotional perspective)Ordering others around in dreams suggests that we recognize the need for leadership. Emotions that are under pressure or difficulty can cause havoc in our lives. Dreams will often help us to establish a natural order by reflecting the order and method we need to deal with…
- Dream Packing (Material aspects)When we dream of packing suitcases, as though going on a journey, we are highlighting the need to prepare carefully for the next stage of our lives.There is a need, or want, to get away from past ideas and difficulties.To be packing a precious object very carefully indicates we…
- Dream Plumbing (Psychological / emotional perspective)Emotional security is important to almost everybody, and mostly such feelings are hidden from view. When we are looking at plumbing we are actually looking into our subconscious to where we have stored information and emotion. We need to be able to access the subconscious in order…
- Dream Order Spiritually, to be trying to establish order suggests that we are attempting to make sense of something. We are trying to establish a logical progression when apparently there is no such thing.To be in holy orders suggests that we are imposing a degree of discipline on ourselves.
- Dream Cargo (Material aspects)Cargo has the same significance as luggage and baggage. Unpacking cargo suggests looking hard at what assets and talents you have. Packing cargo indicates that the time may not be right for a particular plan.
- Dream Packing If you dream of packing for a trip or for a move, you may be feeling dissatisfied with a relationship in your life.
- Dream Packing With packing, as with any act of preparation, we need to make a choice about what spiritual information needs to be retained and what is relevant for the task in hand.
- Dream Fare (Material aspects)To be paying a fare in a dream is acknowledging the price that is paid in order to succeed.A taxi-fare would imply a more private process than a bus fare. From a mundane perspective, wordplay suggests that a transaction that we have undertaken is ‘fair’.
- Dream Ring (Psychological / emotional perspective)We all need some kind of continuity in our lives, something that gives a sense of long-term comfort.A ring holds this symbolism because it is never-ending and is self-perpetuating.To be ringing someone in a dream suggests we are trying to make contact with something important.
- Dream Table (Psychological / emotional perspective)To dream of dealing with a table or list of objects, or perhaps actions, instils a sense of order in our lives.It represents our ability to create order out of chaos.In sitting around a table if rectangular the top end will suggest higher status than the bottom…