Islamic Interpretation of Dreams (Ibn-i Sirin):
Click to Continue Related Dream Interpretation ▼
- Dream Eclipse Islamic Interpretation of Dreams (Ibn-i Sirin):(Lunar eclipse; Solar eclipse) Seeing a solar eclipse in a dream means that a calamity will befall the leader of a country, while a lunar eclipse represents a calamity that will befall the prime minister.It is also said that a solar eclipse in a dream…
- Dream Eclipse To dream about an eclipse of the sun means your desires are getting the better of your good sense. You could also feel that someone else is getting the credit for your achievements.If you dream of a lunar eclipse, this signifies that your feminine side is being overshadowed.It may also…
- Dream Eclipse To dream of the eclipse of the sun, denotes temporary failure in business and other secular affairs, also disturbances in families.The eclipse of the moon, portends contagious disease or death.
- Dream Solar eclipse Islamic Interpretation of Dreams (Ibn-i Sirin):(See Eclipse; Skies)
- Dream Kusuf Islamic Interpretation of Dreams (Ibn-i Sirin):(arb. See Eclipse; Five times prayers)
- Dream Khusiif Islamic Interpretation of Dreams (Ibn-i Sirin):(arb. Lunar eclipse.See Five times prayers)
- Dream Eclipse On a spiritual level, an eclipse can represent a loss of faith, a darkening of the light which guides us.
- Dream Eclipse (Material aspects)Dreaming of an eclipse signifies our fears and doubts about our own success. Others around us seem to be more important or able than we are, which does not allow us to shine or excel at what we are doing.
- Dream Eclipse (Psychological / emotional perspective)We are about to go through a period of difficulty when we could find ourselves unable to maintain our usual cheerfulness. Covering up a source of illumination and enlightenment, an eclipse can also represent being forced to cover our emotions through external circumstances.
- Dream Moon The moon represents the feminine and the spiritual self. How the moon appears to you in your dream suggests how close or distant you are from your inner feelings.For example, seeing a full moon means that you are closely in touch with your instincts and inner emotions.To see a sliver…