To be taking a holiday in a dream indicates a sense of relaxation and of taking a break from responsibilities.
In theory we do not have to be concerned about ordinary everyday matters.
Click to Continue Related Dream Interpretation ▼
- Dream Holiday A holiday is literally a holy day – one dedicated to the divine – so spiritual replenishment, rest and relaxation are all part of such a time.
- Dream Holiday To dream of a holiday, foretells interesting strangers will soon partake of your hospitality.For a young woman to dream that she is displeased with a holiday, denotes she will be fearful of her own attractions in winning a friend back from a rival.
- Dream Holiday If you dreamed of a holiday, you will have to work hard but your efforts will pay off.
- Dream Gear (Material aspects)In the vernacular, gear can represent both the paraphernalia associated with drug-taking and also clothes. We shall need to make some kind of link with the circumstances in our everyday lives.For instance, if in the drug-taking ‘gear’ a component is missing, we may be creating difficulties for ourselves.Insofar as…
- Dream Holiday (Psychological / emotional perspective)Our need to be independent and to be responsible only for ourselves often comes across in dreams as a holiday.It is time set apart for our own concerns. We may need to heed the warning that we require time off to create space for ourselves and restore…
- Dream Break There are two spiritual interpretations for break. One is shattered idealism, hope and faith, while the other much more positive interpretation is a holiday, or ‘holy day’, to enable us to recharge our spiritual batteries.
- Dream Map (Material aspects)For a map to appear in a dream often indicates the clarification of the direction we should be taking in life. We may feel that we are lost and need something to indicate the way forward, particularly so far as ambition or motivation is concerned.A map that has already…
- Dream July 4th If you dream of the holiday July 4th, you will have to work hard at something, but you will be successful in the end. Dreaming of holidays can also mean a wish to escape personal responsibilities.Also see “Fireworks.”
- Dream Christmas Tree To see a Christmas Tree in your dream, symbolizes family gatherings, celebrations and family relationships. You may be experiencing some anxieties and stress in your home life.This dream also signifies a passage of time, self-development and spiritual enlightenment. Consider the feelings and emotions that you usually experience during the holiday…
- Dream Adopt (Material aspects)Dreaming of adopting a child suggests you may have doubts about taking on new responsibilities. Conversely such a dream may signify that you are now in a position to take on a new project or concept.