The grasshopper is a symbol of freedom and capriciousness, and in dreams it can often indicate a bid, or our need, for freedom. You might also like to consult the entry for insects.
Click to Continue Related Dream Interpretation ▼
- Dream Grasshopper In chinese history the grasshopper is often associated with enlightenment.Thus, it represents some form of spiritual freedom.
- Dream Grasshopper (Psychological / emotional perspective)A grasshopper mind (one which flits all over the place) shows an inability to settle to anything and can actually be seen in dreams as a grasshopper. We should perhaps concentrate more on important matters so we can achieve our aims.
- Dream Grasshopper Dreams of a grasshopper in your dream warns that enemies will try to threaten your interests.
- Dream Dragonfly (Material aspects)To dream of a dragonfly is to appreciate the need for freedom, but equally to recognize that freedom can be short-lived.
- Dream Diving (Material aspects)To dream of diving can represent the need for freedom within our lives, although we may associate freedom with taking risks. We may need to burrow into our unconscious to find the ability to face anxiety.
- Dream Butterfly (Material aspects)On a practical level, the butterfly represents light-heartedness and freedom.As a symbol of conservation we are aware that our energy needs to be used in the best, most efficient way.
- Dream Hostage (Material aspects)In dreams, to find ourselves taken as hostage suggests that we have put ourselves in the position of being a victim and do not feel that we are able to resist.There may be a higher purpose at stake rather than just our own freedom. Consult the entries for abduct,…
- Dream Flying / Flight (Material aspects)Conventionally to dream of flying is to do with sex and sexuality, but it would probably be more accurate to look at it in terms of lack of inhibition and freedom. We are releasing ourselves from limitations that we may impose on ourselves. Consult the entries for aeroplane and…
- Dream Undress (Material aspects)When we find ourselves undressing in a dream, we may be putting ourselves in touch with our own sexual feelings. We may also be needing to reveal our true feelings about a situation around us, and to have the freedom to be totally open about those feelings. You might…
- Dream Freedom If you experienced a sensation of freedom in your dream, you can count on being content with the romantic partner of your choice.