A symbol of knowledge and wisdom, as well as security and protection.
Click to Continue Related Dream Interpretation ▼
- Dream Hat / Cap A hat or cap is a symbol of wisdom and the intellect and also of protection.It can also signify both spirituality and sexuality, depending on the other aspects of the dream.
- Dream Helmet As a heraldic device, the helmet denotes wisdom and security in defence, and will have this significance in dreams.It symbolizes both protection by, and of, the spiritual self.
- Dream Bull An astrological symbol.In ancient times, the bull was a symbol of fertility, and so if you want a baby, dreaming of a bull is a surefire sign that this is the right time to try.The bull also symbolizes wisdom and security, so a strong and calm bull indicates financial growth…
- Dream Grandparents To see your grandparents in your dream symbolizes love, security, love, wisdom and protection.
- Dream Glove A symbol of security.If the gloves are brand-new, this symbolizes financial security; if the gloves are long evening-type gloves, or gauntlets, this means security in love matters. Losing gloves indicates temporary setbacks, and dirty or worn-out gloves imply difficulties, but all still imply security in the long run.
- Dream Ankh The ankh is a key to the way to knowledge of hidden wisdom.Traditionally it is also a symbol for life and for the universe.As you progress in spiritual knowledge, dreams bring hidden information to the surface and the ankh in dreams often signifies a new level of awareness.
- Dream Horseshoe Spiritually, we can link the horseshoe with a talisman or amulet that protects us and our personal space.The crescent form of the horseshoe links the symbol to pagan moon goddesses of ancient europe such as artemis and diana, and the protection invoked is that of the goddess herself.The horseshoe is…
- Dream Hug A hug is a very pleasant dream symbol.It suggests love and tenderness.It is also symbolic of comfort and protection.The only time that this dream symbol has negative connotations is if you were to be hugged by a very negative person or something that you consider “evil.” Otherwise, it is a…
- Dream Beard Spiritually there is a degree of ambivalence in the symbol of the beard and the meaning will depend on the dreamer’s own culture.It may mean wisdom and dignity, or alternatively it may mean deceit and deviousness.The bearded wise old man of the archetypes signifies inner wisdom.
- Dream Belt (Gives gender - specific) In a woman’s dream a belt can have the same significance as a girdle – a symbol of her femininity.In a man’s dream it is more likely to be a symbol of security.