Islamic Interpretation of Dreams (Ibn-i Sirin):
(Fold; Instrument) In a dream, a flute represents good news.
To hear the sound of a flute in a dream means announcingsomeone’s death. Playing the flute in a dream means developing a good understanding of things.
If one is given a flute in a dream, it means an appointment to a high rankingjob, protection from trials, becoming pious and living an ascetic life.
(Also see Oboe)
Click to Continue Related Dream Interpretation ▼
- Dream Oboe Islamic Interpretation of Dreams (Ibn-i Sirin):(Flute; Musical instruments; Wind instruments) In a dream, an oboe means amusement, distractions, entertainment, pleasures, celebrations, weddings, enticing rebellion, or corruption.If one receives an oboe as a gift from a governor in a dream, it means that he will preside over an administration. Placing one’s…
- Dream Flute (Psychological / emotional perspective)As a way of expressing the sound of the spirit, and therefore harmony, the flute can be seen in dreams as a symbol of happiness and joy.A further aspect of the flute’s symbolism is its portrayal of nature and rural life.
- Dream Flute To hear a flute in your dream, suggests pleasant communications with faraway friends.If you dream of playing the flute, you will soon fall in love with a well-mannered individual.
- Dream Flute To dream of hearing notes from a flute, signifies a pleasant meeting with friends from a distance, and profitable engagements.For a young woman to dream of playing a flute, denotes that she will fall in love because of her lover’s engaging manners.
- Dream Flute (Material aspects)Many musical instruments – particularly wind instruments – indicate extremes of emotion, enticement and flattery. Because of its shape the flute is often taken as a symbol of masculine virility, but could also be taken to stand for anguish since its music is somewhat plaintive.
- Dream Flute The flute generally signifies celestial music.In many cultures, ceramic instruments express the desire to unite earth and music in order to supplicate the benevolent spirits and elicit their favour. Bamboo or wooden flutes call forth the sounds of the wind or spirit.
- Dream Wind instruments Islamic Interpretation of Dreams (Ibn-i Sirin):(See Flute; Oboe)
- Dream Lamenting Islamic Interpretation of Dreams (Ibn-i Sirin):(Mourning; Wailing; Yowling) Lamenting and desiring something in a dream connotes evil. Lamentation in a dream also represents a preacher or it could represent a putrid odor that comes from opening the door of a filthy lavatory. Lamentation in a dream also represents dogs’ yowling,…
- Dream Musical instruments Islamic Interpretation of Dreams (Ibn-i Sirin):(See Flute; Oboe; Tambourine; String instruments)
- Dream Psalms of David Islamic Interpretation of Dreams (Ibn-i Sirin):In a dream, the Psalms of God’s prophet David (uwbp) represent wailing, lamentation, crying, repentance, fear of wrongdoing, devotion, harmony between people, unity, good luck, flute music and percussions, learning about strange news, or earning one’s livelihood from reciting poems, or from delivering sermons.