A dream of contrary.
To dream of witnessing a massive explosion indicates that your own life is going to “explode.” Great changes for the better are on the way.
Click to Continue Related Dream Interpretation ▼
- Dream Explode / Explosion (Material aspects)An explosion in a dream usually indicates a release of energy in a forceful way, which will allow us to make changes in the way we express ourselves or in the life we live.Apparently destructive, the outcome may be positive in that the debris has to be cleared away.
- Dream Explode / Explosion An explosion in a spiritual sense would suggest a revelation of some sort, a welling up from the depths rather than caused by external factors.
- Dream Explode / Explosion (Psychological / emotional perspective)A forceful explosion of an emotion – anger, fear or sexual release for instance – can accomplish a cleansing.A dream may be a safe space in which to accomplish this, the emotion having been suppressed for some time.
- Dream Nuclear Explosion (Material aspects)A nuclear explosion is not always an act of war, but can sometimes be accidental.Such an accident can unintentionally have very far-reaching effects.To dream of a nuclear explosion can highlight our anxiety about great change in our lives. We do not yet know what effect that change may have.…
- Dream Nuclear Explosion (Psychological / emotional perspective)When we have suppressed certain parts of our personality rather than handling them, there may be some type of synergy (combined energy) that can become destructive. We would be alerted to this by dreaming of causing a nuclear explosion.The threat of such a huge explosion is enough…
- Dream Explosion If you dream of an explosion, a problem in real life can be solved if you can be honest with someone who’s disappointed or hurt you.
- Dream Bang See explode / explosion and shot
- Dream Eruption See explode / explosion and volcano
- Dream Nuclear Explosion Spiritually, a nuclear explosion would suggest a discharge of power, which, if not handled properly, could be destructive.Treated carelessly, that power can destroy ourselves as well as others.
- Dream Shot / Shooting Directed explosive energy, such as that from a gun, is a very effective spiritual tool, although it must be used with care.If we are noticeably aggressive we would have to be aware of our own motives and perhaps be a little more objective in taking action. Consult the entries for…