Islamic Interpretation of Dreams (Ibn-i Sirin):
(Excrements of a bird.) In a dream, droppings mean a new garment.
If the droppings are those of an eagle or a vulture in the dream, they mean dethroning a king or a leader.
(Also see Dung; Manure)
Click to Continue Related Dream Interpretation ▼
- Dream Manure Islamic Interpretation of Dreams (Ibn-i Sirin):(Dung; Excrement) Manure represents money for one who eats it, or for one who collects it in his house or in a barn in his dream.Any animal excrements that are used to fertilize the soil, or if they are used as fuel represent profits when…
- Dream Dung Islamic Interpretation of Dreams (Ibn-i Sirin):Sweeping dung in a dream means collecting money. Horses’ droppings or dung in a dream mean money earned from an honorable businessman.Sitting on horse’s dung or sheep’s dung in a dream means earning money by doing business with members of one’s own family.(Also see Manure)
- Dream Excrements Islamic Interpretation of Dreams (Ibn-i Sirin):(See Dung; Excretion; Manure)
- Dream Eagle Islamic Interpretation of Dreams (Ibn-i Sirin):(Vulture) Eagle is the king of birds.Struggling with an eagle in a dream means distress, fury of one’s superior or subjugation to an unjust person. Owning an obedient, well tamed eagle in a dream means prosperity, honor and power. Owning and flying an eagle in…
- Dream Predatory birds Islamic Interpretation of Dreams (Ibn-i Sirin):(See Bird; Eagle; Falcon; Hawk; Sakr; Vulture; etcetera)
- Dream Vulture Islamic Interpretation of Dreams (Ibn-i Sirin):(Candor; Eagle; Enemy; Evil; Imbecile; Thieves) A vulture in a dream represents a stupid, abominable and a lewd person. When seen during a daylight dream, it means a grievous illness.Ifone sees a vulture inside his house in a dream, it means sending help to assist…
- Dream Eagle (Material aspects)An eagle signifies inspiration and strength.As a bird of prey, the eagle is capable of making use of all the opportunities available to it, the implication being that we can learn to do the same.
- Dream Eagle As a bird of prey, in dreams an eagle signifies domination and supremacy.It can also mean perceptiveness and awareness as well as farsightedness and objectivity.If you can identify with or have sympathy for the eagle, your own wish to dominate is becoming apparent, though there may be some difficulty in…
- Dream Eagle Dreaming of a flying eagle means you will have success in an upcoming endeavor.To dream of an eagle fighting with a land animal means you are torn between your ideals and your desires.The eagle often also represents the dreamer’s father.
- Dream Con artist Islamic Interpretation of Dreams (Ibn-i Sirin):(Deceiver; Shark) If a con artist sees himself as a king or as a leader in a dream, it means that he will be captured and imprisoned.