To see a crib in your dream suggests that you are nurturing a new idea, creation or project that has the potential to transform your life.
This dream may also refer to your caring nature.
Click to Continue Related Dream Interpretation ▼
- Dream Cradle / Crib (Material aspects)To dream of a cradle or crib can represent new life or new beginnings.
- Dream Cradle / Crib The physical as opposed to the spiritual body is sometimes represented as a cradle or baby’s crib.
- Dream Cradle / Crib (Psychological / emotional perspective)An empty cradle can represent a woman’s fear of childlessness or her fears of motherhood, depending on the other aspects of the dream.It may also suggest a lack of creativity or new ideas.A crib was initially a food receptacle, although today it can suggest a new life.
- Dream Caring Professions Such As Nurses, Nuns Etc. Often these characters represent the side of us that has been ‘called’ or has a vocation; this suggests the more compassionate, nurturing side. When such characters appear in a man’s dream the relationship that is represented is often non sexual in nature.
- Dream Cradle / Crib (Gives gender - specific) As a precognitive dream a cradle can represent pregnancy, while in a man’s dream it can represent the need to return to a womblike, protected state.
- Dream Tea (Psychological / emotional perspective)The japanese tea ceremony suggests a unique way of caring for and nurturing someone – as does afternoon tea, each having their own rituals associated with them. Dreaming of teacups in particular links with our need to know the future (reading tea leaves).A tea break in a…
- Dream Grain (Gives gender - specific) Grain and the sheaf of corn are old symbols for fertility and for nurturing.In a woman’s dream she will recognize her essential nature through these symbols.In a man’s dream, he will appreciate nature and nurturing.
- Dream Arm To have a dream about your arms indicates you are a nurturing person with the ability to reach out and care for people.To dream that your arm has been injured, signifies your inability to care for yourself or your helplessness in reaching out to others. You may have been feeling…
- Dream Babysitting Babysitting is an activity which crosses the divide between the spiritual and the physical.Spiritually it suggests the nurturing, caring side of the personality or that part which is ready to take responsibility for others.
- Dream Woman To see a woman in your dream, represents nurturing, passivity, a caring nature and love.It refers to your own female aspects, or it may also represent your mother.Alternatively, it may indicate temptation and guilt.If you know the woman you dreamed about, then it may symbolize the concerns and feelings/hopes you…