Consult authority figures in people, crime / criminal, debt, games, judge / judgement and justice for any further information you might need,
Click to Continue Related Dream Interpretation ▼
- Dream Court A court in the sense of a legal arena suggests judgement by a higher authority.This implies that we are not necessarily acting with integrity.A games court represents a degree of team spirit.
- Dream Judge / Judgement (Material aspects)Within work situations our judgement is often an integral part of decision making. We must, for instance, evaluate whatever criteria are being applied and act accordingly, just as a judge in court must be as fair as possible.
- Dream Crime / Criminal To dream that you chase or capture a criminal, is a positive omen which means you will overcome your rivals.To dream of witnessing a crime, indicates that others are wasting and your time, energy, and ideas.To dream that you are a criminal, unpleasantness in your social life. You may also…
- Dream Verdict A verdict in a dream suggests that a judgement from a more spiritual source has become relevant.The spiritual law of cause and effect results in a ‘ruling’ being made. You might also like to consult the entries for judge / judgement, juror / jury and justice.
- Dream Doctor You might like to consult the entries for analyst and medication / medicine as well as the information on authority figures in the people section.
- Dream Justice (Material aspects)Very often in a dream we do not seem to be capable of expressing our right to be heard, to articulate those things we believe are correct.Therefore, to dream of either justice or injustice can indicate that the unconscious mind is trying to sort out right from wrong.This is…
- Dream Criminal To dream of associating with a person who has committed a crime, denotes that you will be harassed with unscrupulous persons, who will try to use your friendship for their own advancement.To see a criminal fleeing from justice, denotes that you will come into the possession of the secrets of…
- Dream Crime / Criminal (Psychological / emotional perspective)We all have a part of ourselves which dislikes external control. Committing a crime in dreams may be a form of rebellion.To observe a criminal at work is to recognize the potential for wrong-doing.
- Dream Judge / Judgement (Psychological / emotional perspective)Our own experience and, for that matter that of our families, can lead to problems with authority figures such as judges in dreams.These experiences can equally make us judgemental of others’ difficulties and peccadilloes.
- Dream Debt (Material aspects)As debt becomes more prevalent in everyday life, the anxieties associated with it will reflect in dreams as being chased or hounded. Figures of authority will also figure quite prominently. Dreaming of lost credit cards or cash can also symbolize debt.