To dream that you are in a corner, signifies feelings of frustration and lack of control in making decisions. You may feel trapped and “cornered”.
If the corner was outside or in the open (such as a street corner), it predicts new opportunities which will change your lifestyle.
If the main feature of your dream involved turning a corner, you can expect a very pleasant surprise.
Click to Continue Related Dream Interpretation ▼
- Dream Street Corner If your dream strongly featured a street corner, this predicts new opportunities which will change your lifestyle.If the main feature of your dream involved turning a street corner, you can expect a very pleasant surprise.
- Dream Corner This is an unfavorable dream if the dreamer is frightened and secretes himself in a corner for safety.To see persons talking in a corner, enemies are seeking to destroy you.The chances are that some one whom you consider a friend will prove a traitor to your interest.
- Dream Corner (Material aspects)To turn a corner in a dream indicates that we have succeeded in moving forward into new experiences, despite what may have seemed to be obstacles in front of us.Turning a right-handed corner indicates a logical course of action, to turn a left-handed one indicates a more intuitive approach.
- Dream Corner This shows we have accepted the need for a change of direction. We may have made a major decision.Also consult the entry for corner.
- Dream Corner To turn the corner spiritually is to gain a new perspective on our own spiritual indecision.
- Dream Roof Corner To see a person dressed in mourning sitting on a roof corner, foretells there will be unexpected and dismal failures in your business.Affairs will appear unfavorable in love.
- Dream Corner (Psychological / emotional perspective)We are making available a hidden or little admitted aspect of ourselves. We no longer need to feel trapped or restricted. We can handle the unexpected or the new experience.
- Dream Street To see a street in your dream, symbolizes your life’s path.The condition of the street reflects how much control you have over the direction of your life.(If it’s rocky and uphill, you’re feeling a lack of control in your life; if the street is well-paved and easy to progress on,…
- Dream Street Dreaming of a familiar street, particularly if it’s one you haven’t been to for a long time, implies feelings of nostalgia, of wanting to return to scenes from your past, perhaps to regather your resources.If you’re not consciously aware of the reason for this, look to other symbols in the…
- Dream Console If you dream of consoling someone who is feeling bad, this is a straightforward omen of sadness in your life. But if you were consoled by others, it is a positive omen that means happier times are around the corner.