To see or eat celery in your dream represents your need to be cleansed, either physically or emotionally.
The dream may also be a pun on “salary”. Maybe you’re hoping for a raise at work, or in your allowance.
Dream Interpretation Related Dreams
- Dream Celery Islamic Interpretation of Dreams (Ibn-i Sirin):In a dream, celery represents money earned from someone in authority, receiving a commendation from one’s superior, ingratitude to one’s Lord, divulging secrets, or it could mean affectation.
- Dream Celery To dream of seeing fresh, crisp stalks of celery, you will be prosperous and influential beyond your highest hopes.To see it decaying, a death in your family will soon occur.To eat it, boundless love and affection will be heaped upon you.For a young woman to eat it with her lover,…
- Dream Wages Spiritually, wages can represent recompense for our actions and the reward we so richly deserve coming our way after all our hard work.Initially, wages were paid for work already done, whereas salary was initially an allowance to buy salt in advance – a basic commodity.
- Dream Raise Islamic Interpretation of Dreams (Ibn-i Sirin):(Allowance) In a dream, a raise means satisfying one’s needs and it could indicate the house servant, or an employee.
- Dream Cushion The more cushions there were in your dream, the more careful you should be about spending your money during the coming year. However, if the cushions were torn and shabby, you might get a raise in your allowance or at work.
- Dream Allowance Islamic Interpretation of Dreams (Ibn-i Sirin):(See Raise)
- Dream Creek To see a creek in your dream, represents your energy flow and the healthy expression of emotions.To see a dried up creek indicates that you are out of touch with your own spiritual side. You may also feel physically or emotionally drained.
- Dream Weapons To see or hold a weapon in your dream indicates a need to defend and protect yourself emotionally and/or physically. You are experiencing some conflict in your waking life.Alternatively, it suggests a fear of the opposite sex.
- Dream Armor To dream that you are wearing armor, symbolizes your ways of shielding yourself from things that may hurt you, either emotionally or physically.Also see “Knight.”
- Dream Bodyguard To dream that you have a bodyguard suggests that you may be experiencing much insecurity in your waking life. You need to feel well-protected, both physically and emotionally.