Islamic Interpretation of Dreams (Ibn-i Sirin):
Click to Continue Related Dream Interpretation ▼
- Dream Candy Islamic Interpretation of Dreams (Ibn-i Sirin):(Cash) In a dream, a candy signifies hard earned money, release from prison, recovering from an illness, delivering a child, or it could mean enrolling in a school to acquire knowledge or to learn a trade. Candy in a dream also means cash.
- Dream Candy maker Islamic Interpretation of Dreams (Ibn-i Sirin):A candy maker in a dream represents a man of knowledge, or he could mean profits.(Also see Candy salesman)
- Dream Candy salesman Islamic Interpretation of Dreams (Ibn-i Sirin):(Candy shop) In a dream, a candy salesman represents a kind and a gentle person.Ifhe receives money for his candies in the dream, it means that he praises people with kind words and they praise him back with better words.(Also see Candy maker)
- Dream Candy To dream of making candy, denotes profit accruing from industry.To dream of eating crisp, new candy, implies social pleasures and much love-making among the young and old.Sour candy is a sign of illness or that disgusting annoyances will grow out of confidences too long kept.To receive a box of bonbons,…
- Dream Candy A dream of eating candy is lucky, foretelling social pleasures and happiness in love and friendships.If you dream of eating sour or stale candy, something bad will come of keeping a secret too long.To dream of receiving a box of chocolates means you will gain in popularity.
- Dream Cotton Candy A dream of cotton candy, or the machine that makes it, means you need to mind your own business more.
- Dream Cash Box To dream of a full cash box, denotes that favorable prospects will open around you.If empty, you will experience meager reimbursements.
- Dream Candy Apple To dream of a candy apple (aka a caramel apple) is very lucky. You will be successful in a future endeavor.
- Dream Cash Register To see a cash register in your dream, represents your financial concerns.
- Dream Cash To dream that you have plenty of cash, but that it has been borrowed, portends that you will be looked upon as a worthy man, but that those who come in close contact with you will find that you are mercenary and unfeeling.For a young woman to dream that she…