(Gives gender – specific) It will depend upon the dreamer’s own personal development how such a dream is interpreted.
In a woman’s dream, for instance, it can help her come to terms with her treatment by, or of, the men in her life; whereas in a man’s dream he may be dealing with his own personal journey to maturity.
Click to Continue Related Dream Interpretation ▼
- Dream War (Gives gender - specific) Dreams of war will depend on the experiences in waking life of the dreamer.In a woman’s dream traditionally she would have been on the periphery though this may no longer be true.In a man’s dream he is much more likely to be combative.
- Dream Invade / Invasion (Gives gender - specific) Dreams of an invading force in a woman’s dream suggest a violation of her personal space.In a man’s dream he is perhaps more likely to dream of himself as the invader, particularly if he is aware of his partner’s sensitivities, whatever their gender.
- Dream Banana (Gives gender - specific) Other circumstances of the dream will enable you to make a full interpretation.A single banana is more likely to be interpreted by a man in terms of the penis whereas a woman may interpret the same symbol as a caring (nurturing) action.
- Dream Pan / Pot (Gives gender - specific) In a woman’s dream it will depend upon what stage of life she has reached as to the symbolism of pans.The three stages of femininity of maid, mother and crone or wise woman are recognizable.In a man’s dream a pan is more likely to represent his…
- Dream Arm Wrestling To dream that you are arm wrestling suggests you are dealing with a frustrating problem in your personal or life. Particularly, you are dealing with ideas and habits that need to be brought back into control.
- Dream Stealing (Psychological / emotional perspective)Stealing is a very emotive word for most people, and it will depend on the dreamer’s background as to how they feel about inappropriate behaviour.This image also comes up when dealing with the emotions.For instance, a ‘needy’ person may feel they are stealing affection.
- Dream Garden (Gives gender - specific) In a woman’s dream a garden signifies her own personal space or territory, whereas for a man it will suggest a shared space.
- Dream Bicycle (Gives gender - specific) A bicycle in a woman’s dream represents personal freedom and previously might have suggested rebellion.In a man’s dream it is most likely to have links with childhood memories.
- Dream Adopt (Gives gender - specific) In a man’s dream, being adopted may suggest fear of emotional closeness, whereas in a woman’s dream, she may actually be seeking such closeness. Your own personal circumstances will often give further clarification.
- Dream Hall / Passages Any passage can represent the passages within the body, for instance the vagina or the anus. Equally, on a psychological level, it signifies how we allow our personal space to be penetrated. Passages or corridors also represent the transitions between the various stages of our lives and how we handle…