(Psychological / emotional perspective)
Psychologically, the butterfly indicates a lack of ability to settle down or to undertake a protracted task.
In growing from a chrysalis, however, it has transmuted into a thing of beauty and simply is itself.
Click to Continue Related Dream Interpretation ▼
- Dream Butterfly Because of its mysterious transmogrification from a caterpillar, the butterfly is a universal symbol for intense transformation, usually for the better.If the butterfly is in the egg stage, the coming change is still but an idea.In the larva stage, a decision needs to be made.In the cocoon stage, you are…
- Dream Butterfly Islamic Interpretation of Dreams (Ibn-i Sirin):(Moth; Silkworm) In a dream, a butterfly signifies ignorance, lack of experience with people, or inexperience with the proper protocol.A butterfly in a dream also could signify love and sacrificing one’s life for others.A butterfly in a dream also represents fire worshipers, fear, or a…
- Dream Butterfly (Material aspects)On a practical level, the butterfly represents light-heartedness and freedom.As a symbol of conservation we are aware that our energy needs to be used in the best, most efficient way.
- Dream Butterfly When seen in dreams or even meditation, the butterfly represents the freed soul and immortality.There is no need for the soul to be trapped by the physical body.
- Dream Butterfly To see a butterfly among flowers and green grasses, indicates prosperity and fair attainments.To see them flying about, denotes news from absent friends by letter, or from some one who has seen them.To a young woman, a happy love, culminating in a life union.
- Dream Fish (Psychological / emotional perspective)Dreaming of fish connects with the emotional side of ourselves, but more our ability to be wise without being strategic. We can often simply respond instinctively to what is going on, without needing to analyze it.The salmon symbolizes wisdom; a cooked fish is a completed task and…
- Dream Thaw (Psychological / emotional perspective)Psychologically we have the ability to ‘warm up’ a situation, and to melt coldness away.If we are aware of coldness within ourselves, on an emotional level we need to discover what the problem is or was, and why we have reacted as we did.
- Dream Moth Islamic Interpretation of Dreams (Ibn-i Sirin):(See Butterfly)
- Dream Chrysalis (Psychological / emotional perspective)Change is taking place within us, but on a very subtle level which is not immediately recognizable.
- Dream Half (Psychological / emotional perspective)To have only half of what we feel we should have – for instance, perhaps only to have half of the food or drink we had expected – indicates that we are selling ourselves short. We are not allowing ourselves to have what we need.To dream of…