To dream of seeing or carrying a basket means you will meet with unqualified success, if it is full.
If you see a brand-new basket in your dream, you are eager for more interesting experiences in your life.
If you carry an empty basket, you will meet with discontent or sadness.
Click to Continue Related Dream Interpretation ▼
- Dream Basket To dream of seeing or carrying a basket, signifies that you will meet unqualified success, if the basket is full; but empty baskets indicate discontent and sorrow.
- Dream Food basket Islamic Interpretation of Dreams (Ibn-i Sirin):(Picnic basket; Traveller’s pouch)Afood basket in a dream represents an important journey, financial comfort, or interchanging conditions between poverty and distress.If a traveller sees himself carrying a food basket in a dream, it means that he will take a positive look at things, or that…
- Dream Basket (Gives gender - specific) Because of its connection with the feminine, in a man’s dream a basket can suggest domesticity or his caring nature.In a woman’s dream, if she finds the basket heavy, she may be finding her responsibilities a burden.
- Dream Basket (Material aspects)If the basket is full of bread it can represent sharing – as in a sacramental meal.If the contents are spilt, it signifies the possible failure of a venture or sometimes the premature ending of a project.
- Dream Basket Baskets traditionally represent the seasons.A full one, for instance, is full fruition and abundance, a time of harvesting.As a container, a basket can also represent the feminine closing or receptive principle.
- Dream Picnic Basket Islamic Interpretation of Dreams (Ibn-i Sirin):(See Food basket)
- Dream Basket (Psychological / emotional perspective)To be attempting to fill a basket can mean that we are trying to increase our talents and abilities.Somehow we feel we do not have ‘enough’.
- Dream Basket Islamic Interpretation of Dreams (Ibn-i Sirin):In a dream, a basket represents a woman who guards people’s secrets.
- Dream Eggs Islamic Interpretation of Dreams (Ibn-i Sirin):(Eggs in a basket or a place.) Eggs represent the element of prosperity, or the fear of depleting one’s riches. Eggs in a dream also represent marriage for an unmarried person and children for a married one.If one’s chicken lay eggs for him in a…
- Dream Traveller’s pOUCh Islamic Interpretation of Dreams (Ibn-i Sirin):(See Food basket)