(Psychological / emotional perspective)
An iron bar suggests that we should look at how rigid or aggressive we are being in our behaviour.
To be standing at a bar may represent a barrier to our sexual enjoyment or an awareness that we should preserve the status quo in our lives.
Click to Continue Related Dream Interpretation ▼
- Dream Poke / Poker The poker in this instance suggests rigid and unbending discipline, which is sometimes necessary.There is often the necessity for aggressive action, but also rigid attitudes and behaviour in spiritual development.To poke someone is to goad them.
- Dream World (Psychological / emotional perspective)To dream of other worlds and dimensions suggests different ways of experiencing our own lives. We perhaps need to become less rigid in our opinions.
- Dream Barrier (Psychological / emotional perspective)As a barrier signifies an obstacle to be overcome, or a difficulty to be recognized, the nature of the barrier and our reactions will clarify any action that needs to be taken.In our most vulnerable emotional states we may need some sort of buffer between us and…
- Dream Wood (Psychological / emotional perspective)When our behaviour becomes rigid or wooden, dreams will often attempt to make us aware of this and of the necessity to balance our feelings. We might then dream of willow, a tree that bends in the wind.
- Dream Wealth (Psychological / emotional perspective)Wealth and status usually go naturally together, so often when we are having problems in dealing with our own status in life we will have dreams about wealth.It can also often indicate the resources that we have or that we can use from other people. We have…
- Dream Nazi (Psychological / emotional perspective)Emotionally such a figure will represent repression of our own emotions and often rigid self-control.
- Dream Gate (Psychological / emotional perspective)Dreaming of a gate usually signifies some kind of change, often in awareness. We are passing a threshold in our lives, perhaps trying something different or moving from one phase of life to another. Often the awareness of change is highlighted by the type of gate.For instance,…
- Dream Goad (Psychological / emotional perspective)Psychologically, we are all goaded by our own more aggressive and negative parts. Often a dream can reveal how we are making things difficult for ourselves and indicate which part is becoming too aggressive.
- Dream Fence (Psychological / emotional perspective)When we come up against a fence or a barrier there is extra effort needed for us to overcome whatever that barrier represents.
- Dream Ascending / Ascension (Psychological / emotional perspective)We are becoming conscious of being able to exercise control over passion or sexual pleasure.The transition from expressing our energy through sex to expressing it in self-awareness is often shown as ascending.The act of ascension is a breakthrough to a new spiritual plane which transcends the state…