(Gives gender – specific) In a man’s dream, being on a balcony suggests an awareness of his need for status.
In a woman’s dream this suggests a degree of protection.
In both it can represent the need for far-sightedness.
Dream Interpretation Related Dreams
- Dream Balcony (Material aspects)To dream of being on a balcony suggests that we are searching for a higher status than we have at present.To dream of being underneath a balcony indicates that we are aware of other people’s need for status.At the same time we may be hiding from our own responsibilities.
- Dream Balcony Standing on a balcony looking out at lovely surroundings implies happiness, particularly in love. Looking out at storms or other ominous symbols indicates obstacles ahead. Standing on the ground looking up at a balcony indicates aspirations. How they turn out depends on other symbols in the dream. If the balcony…
- Dream Balcony To see or dream that you are on a balcony, refers to your desire to be seen and noticed.It may also mean that you are on your way up the social ladder.If the balcony collapsed or seemed dangerous, you may hear sad news about, or from, distant friends.
- Dream Balcony For lovers to dream of making sad adieus on a balcony, long and perhaps final separation may follow. Balcony also denotes unpleasant news of absent friends.
- Dream Balcony (Or ledge, sill etc.) We all have need for support within our lives and a balcony indicates both support and protectiveness. Being raised from the ground it can also represent the mother in her protective guise.
- Dream Balcony Islamic Interpretation of Dreams (Ibn-i Sirin):Sitting in a balcony during the summertime in a dream means comfort, dispelling aggravations, recovering from an illness, or exposing one’s secrets.A balcony in a dream also could mean honor, or if seen with the city walls, then it represents the governor of the town,…
- Dream Caterpillar (Gives gender - specific) The caterpillar is a recognizable first symbol of the growth process.In a woman’s dream it may represent an awareness of a potential pregnancy whereas for a boy such an image suggests his emerging sexuality.In a man’s dream a caterpillar signifies the commencement of a journey of…
- Dream Parapet See balcony
- Dream Birds (Gives gender - specific) In a man’s dream, a bird can represent the anima.In a woman’s dream, it suggests the self, in the sense of the spiritual self.
- Dream Sadism (Gives gender - specific) Sadistic behaviour that is not sexual in nature signifies a degree of childish cruelty in both men’s and women’s dreams.That cruelty may well be gender specific.