For many teenagers, babysitting is an ordinary, mundane activity and thus provides a dream scenario in which they can work out their attitude to other responsibilities in their lives.
For others it may highlight their attitude to family responsibilities or to parenthood.
Click to Continue Related Dream Interpretation ▼
- Dream Babysitting Babysitting is an activity which crosses the divide between the spiritual and the physical.Spiritually it suggests the nurturing, caring side of the personality or that part which is ready to take responsibility for others.
- Dream Babysitting / Babysitter To dream of babysitting children, represents your need to make stronger friendships based on real affection and values, instead of superficial things.If the baby you are taking care of is crying, you are lacking understanding from others.If you dream that someone is babysitting you, you are frustrated that others try…
- Dream Babysitting (Gives gender - specific) In a man’s dream, to be babysitting suggests an increase in responsibility which may not necessarily be family related, whereas in a woman’s dream it is more likely to be.
- Dream Babysitting (Psychological / emotional perspective)Viewed from a psychological perspective, babysitting in dreams suggests that there may be a part of our personality which has not yet matured fully and needs looking after.
- Dream Income (Material aspects)Any dream connected with the income we earn – an important part of our support structure – will highlight our attitude towards our wants and needs.To dream of an increased income shows we feel we have overcome an obstacle in ourselves and can accept that we have value.A drop…
- Dream Credit (Material aspects)Financial transactions of any sort in dreams highlight our attitude to money, value and authority. We may need to look at who we feel either owes us or to whom we owe value.
- Dream Divorce (Material aspects)Dreaming of divorce may actually refer to our feelings about the other person in the dream, and perhaps our need to be free of responsibilities.It may simply highlight the need for a change in the relationship structure.
- Dream Piston (Material aspects)A piston in a dream can be taken to mean sexual drive or activity.In this context it is more of a mechanical action than a loving act, and may show a particular attitude to sex.
- Dream Holiday (Material aspects)To be taking a holiday in a dream indicates a sense of relaxation and of taking a break from responsibilities.In theory we do not have to be concerned about ordinary everyday matters.
- Dream Ceremony (Material aspects)When we dream of taking part in a ceremony or religious ritual we are conscious of a new attitude or skill that is needed or an important change which is taking place in our lives, perhaps a promotion at work or acceptance by our peer group.