Islamic Interpretation of Dreams (Ibn-i Sirin):
Click to Continue Related Dream Interpretation ▼
- Dream Amity Islamic Interpretation of Dreams (Ibn-i Sirin):(Affection; Benevolence; Love) In a dream, amity between people means a wise judgement, understanding the consequences of things, realizing one’s benefits, unity and balance.
- Dream Benevolence Islamic Interpretation of Dreams (Ibn-i Sirin):(See Amity)
- Dream Affection To dream of affection - whether you are showing affection, or receiving it from someone else - suggests your contentment and happiness with a current relationship.It may also indicate your need to be more affectionate to the ones you love and care about.
- Dream Ivy (Psychological / emotional perspective)Because ivy has the symbolism of constant affection, we can recognize that, psychologically, we are in need of love and affection.In dreams it may signify a binding promise.
- Dream Zephyr To dream of soft zephyrs, denotes that you will sacrifice fortune to obtain the object of your affection and will find reciprocal affection in your wooing.If a young woman dreams that she is saddened by the whisperings of the zephyrs, she will have a season of disquietude by the compelled…
- Dream Zircon Islamic Interpretation of Dreams (Ibn-i Sirin):(Gem; Mineral; Ring; Stone) In a dream, zircon represents unity and affection between husband and wife, or it could mean a contract between two partners, or reconciliation between two enemies, or it could represent the correctness of one’s faith.(Also see Stone’)
- Dream Bookbinder Islamic Interpretation of Dreams (Ibn-i Sirin):(Bookbinding) A bookbinder in a dream represents an undertaker, or a tailor.In a dream, bookbinding also may mean concealing secrets and guarding one’s friendship, or it could mean affection one reserves for a dear person.
- Dream Carriers of The Divine Throne Islamic Interpretation of Dreams (Ibn-i Sirin):Seeing the carriers of the Divine Throne of God Almighty in a dream represents glory, integrity, might, unity, affection, concord and the company of the good ones.Seeing them in a dream confirms one’s true faith, belief and his nearness from the King’s intimate ones.
- Dream Couch Islamic Interpretation of Dreams (Ibn-i Sirin):(Canopy; Furniture; Love seat) A raised couch in a dream represents one’s wife, midwife or a high ranking position.If it is made of wood in the dream, it indicates respectability, and if it is not upholstered in the dream, it means lowness or inferiority.A fabric…
- Dream Reunion Islamic Interpretation of Dreams (Ibn-i Sirin):(Reunification) To sit with one’s beloved, enjoying love, affection and unity in a dream means marriage or prosperity.Sitting with one’s beloveds and enjoying one’s financial accomplishments in the dream means loss of rank and wealth.If a woman sees herself sitting with her beloved in a…